A Taoist Temple

A Taoist Temple
The Taoist temple just down the road from where I live, here in Feng Yuan, Taiwan

Kenting Beach!

Kenting Beach!
Me heading into the beautiful South China Sea

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thurs. July 1st 2010

This is me on my bike sporting a new shirt and shoes (notice they're flats).

From right to left are 6 of the other teachers (the head teacher is on holiday till Mon.).

1st pic: Devin, Meg, Erin, Kristi.
2nd pic: Libby, Me, Laura.






Living in Taiwan is really fun right now! The humidity's not horrid and getting stared at all the time is still making me laugh. Plus, I herd one of my favorite Korean rap songs on the radio at a boba shop!!!

We don't teach till Monday, but we got our class rosters today so we're starting to get excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the bike picture, you look so .... cute! (this is a family site so I don't want to use the "S" word)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Katy, I'm so glad you are bloggin' about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So FUN!!! Thanks for sharing! I added your link to my blog!

    ReplyDelete