A Taoist Temple

A Taoist Temple
The Taoist temple just down the road from where I live, here in Feng Yuan, Taiwan

Kenting Beach!

Kenting Beach!
Me heading into the beautiful South China Sea

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chill Days

Monday, June 28th 2010

Monday was chill, we had to fill out all the stuff to get our work VISA's and then we went shopping at a local grocery store.
We were given keys and assigned bikes!

I'm the second one from the right!



Tuesday, June 29th 2010

Tuesday we got physicals and were assigned our schedule's we will start to teach on Monday. we also went to a night market. You can't see the earrings I bought but that's me eating weird noodles! (by the way mom, I do need those TUMS!!! ;)



























Here's me clapping for Meg who won a prize from a ring toss at the night market!

No comments:

Post a Comment