A Taoist Temple

A Taoist Temple
The Taoist temple just down the road from where I live, here in Feng Yuan, Taiwan

Kenting Beach!

Kenting Beach!
Me heading into the beautiful South China Sea

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Slow

Saturday, July 3rd 2010

Last night we saw Eclipse!!! (just thought I'd share)

This whole week has been prepping for next week really slowly! And today was cram day (not nearly as stressful as I've had in the past, and it seems like because others are stressing I'm staying clam to balance. this might come back to bite me ;)

This is me rewarding myself for finishing.
Note: the 'pudding' is the same type from "My Boss, My Hero" for all you fellow drama lovers ;)
Yes, that is how I look after studying all day.

You will also notice the balled up mosquito net above my head. I have yet to use it.

I feel about 80% confidant for Monday!

Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment