A Taoist Temple

A Taoist Temple
The Taoist temple just down the road from where I live, here in Feng Yuan, Taiwan

Kenting Beach!

Kenting Beach!
Me heading into the beautiful South China Sea

Sunday, July 18, 2010

KTV (Karaoke Television)

Friday, July 16th, 2010

Karaoke in Taiwan was everything I expected and more!!!!! It was soooooooo much fun!!!!!!

From left to right: Geena, Katy, Grady, Allison, Kevin, Mike, (3 of Kevin's friends)

We started around 9pm and ended around 12am! At around 11:45 the workers came in and asked for our ID's, Allison didn't have hers with her, so all of a sudden everyone was leaving saying we have to go upstairs. I was really confused, apparently the cops might come to make sure everyone is a legal adult due to the 12am curfew. Luckily the room they moved us to was way better!

P.S. Apparently, Asian men love to sing love ballads! And those boys can belt! It was crazy!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to sing to some of the Jay Chou songs I knew, and I sung to All Star by Smash Mouth (it was way too low for me, and I killed my voice, but it was crazy fun!!!)!

    ReplyDelete