A Taoist Temple

A Taoist Temple
The Taoist temple just down the road from where I live, here in Feng Yuan, Taiwan

Kenting Beach!

Kenting Beach!
Me heading into the beautiful South China Sea

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Uchtdorf, Cooking and McDonald's?

On Sunday we went to a fireside by Pres. Uchtdorf (and yes I spelled that without having too look it up, although I did double check ;).

It was really fabulous!! His wife also gave a talk, and she is just as dynamic as her husband! What a great couple!


There were over 6,000 people there! That is an exponential growth from previous general authority visits! The Spirit was so strong, it got a little overwhelming.




We finally went to McDonald's . . . . Everything tasted exactly the same, except the reason we went there: the ice-cream :(


This is the view from McDonald's. That's the movie theater we saw Eclipse in, and that is the most cars in one place that I've seen since I got to Taiwan!


This is one of our little friends who appears at our kitchen window every night ;)

Cute, ne?


Yes, I can cook!!!! That stir-fry lasted me 3 dinners ;) (now what am I supposed to have Friday?)

I still think it was too much effort.

The only canned 'veggie' they seem to have is canned corn :( But check out the size of those carrots!!! (and the mini asparagus!)



No comments:

Post a Comment