A Taoist Temple

A Taoist Temple
The Taoist temple just down the road from where I live, here in Feng Yuan, Taiwan

Kenting Beach!

Kenting Beach!
Me heading into the beautiful South China Sea

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bowling!

Friday, September 24th 2010

Bowling in Taiwan!
What could be a better end to a week than bowling?!

We got two lanes for 3 rounds plus shoes for 130NT each! (that's less than $4 US . . . is that good? I liked it)

Left to Right: Katy, Libby, Kristi, Laura, a blurry Meg, Allison

The first round consisted of us trying to figure out what the computer was trippn' on.
(well, how the turn taking went . . . the lanes were linked and let's just say it was confusing)


Left to Righ: Meg, Kristi, Katy, Libby, Lein, Laura, Allison

Check out the burn on my legs! see the massive difference between my righ inner calf and my left outer calf? Ya, my legs were the least burnt from Kenting, although you can't really see it due to the neon-lighting



Kristi and I up!
She would cursed me throughout the game!


I ended up taking 2nd!!!
Check out #4: 98 baby!
That was the 2nd round.
(we don't speak of the 3rd round . . . . Kristi and her braided belt comment! ;(

FUN TIMES!

No comments:

Post a Comment