A Taoist Temple

A Taoist Temple
The Taoist temple just down the road from where I live, here in Feng Yuan, Taiwan

Kenting Beach!

Kenting Beach!
Me heading into the beautiful South China Sea

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Last Week of Classes :..(

June 22 - 28, 2011

She is just hun ka ai! (so cute!) 

And I'm just . . . well . . . 


My last week of classes with the KE students (not including the last 2 days which were of the next week). We learned how to use a camera ;)
A couple of these were taken by the students.
Progression of student learning (give it about 2 years)
"Tur . . . Wae!"
to
"I want take pitur . . . Wade!"
to

"May I please take a picture of Wade?"

KE 2



If you look at this picture full sized you might understand the constant motion of the baby KE class ;)


KE 1 





KE 5 



My basic reading class's last day was Monday the 27th. I don't remember what we did that day . . . maybe we slept ;)




Monday was also the last day of my 4a class. We had a couple upper grade competitions at the end of the semester. In the pic you can see that two of my students tied for 1st, and one got 2nd in the speech contest, and as a class we won the Berhan Olympics! Yep, we basically rocked!!!


We finally got his face on camera!!! 



The last days for my writing classes were Wednesday the 22nd, and Friday the 24th.

They were such fun classes, getting to know the students by just chatting and on another level by reading the crazy creative stories they would come up with. (M&M love stories and bazaar friendship dilemmas!)









"Will you take a picture?" 
Love her!






I really wanted to go home, but I really, really wished I could have stayed at the same time! Some day in the next few years I will go back for a visit. Do you think they will remember me? Well, we'll see, but even if they don't, I'll remember we had fun!!! ;) 

Jai Oh Ni Men!!!!! 


1 comment:

  1. I love that you finally got a blog up from over a year ago! I can not wait to see those kids!!!

    ReplyDelete