A Taoist Temple

A Taoist Temple
The Taoist temple just down the road from where I live, here in Feng Yuan, Taiwan

Kenting Beach!

Kenting Beach!
Me heading into the beautiful South China Sea

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Students 2011

For the January to June 2011 semester at Berhan I had 5 classes.

First off: Kindergarten Enrichment 1&2

I had this class last semester, but the kids in the baby class are all new.

They all played with and tried on the horse costume.
Thank you to the amazing woman in the background who got them to actually sit still for the picture.


The older kids in this class I had last semester. The two on the left, though, are new and are the twin boys of Carri, the teacher in the background, so cute!

There were only half enough costumes so we split up the class



Second . . . off: Kindergarten Enrichment 5

This was Kristi's class last semester.

They all wanted to try on the bunny costume. So one by one:
. . . none of them cared that it was too small . . .


Third up: Basic Reading 2a

Erin, their teacher last semester, sent a package with the four pencils that they're showing off to thank Erin.

"Thank You Miss Erin!"


Fourth off: Elementary 4a

This is the other class I taught last semester. (with 12 kids I had to split it up)

It's interesting how four of the most vocal students are four of the most camera shy!



Fifth and last: Writing Class 2b

Devin's old class, crazy smart, but it was 8pm . . .

All of these pictures are very typical.
Can you tell who were the most attentive ;)

They're all really great! I really enjoyed talking to 'em!
They're only 14ish, but I say they look at least 15ish . . .



Well those are the kids I taught for my last semester at Berhan!

No comments:

Post a Comment